RCG-128 Rubber Corner Guards 0.8" (20 mm) Thickness, for Garages and Warehouses, Color Black and Yellow, Dimensions 31" x 4" x 4" (80cm x 10cm x10cm)
- Corner protector prevent damage to vehicle and building particularly in areas where space is limited.
- They are a perfect solution onto residential garages and car parks.
- Long lasting and cost efficient rubber product.
- Stands to impacts and not breaks thanks to its flexible rubber material.
- Environment friendly - made from 100% recycled rubber.
Protective corners are made from recycled solid rubber and are usually placed in columns and entrances of buildings to protect them from micro-shocks received from passing vehicles. Because of their bright color make its presence known as obstacles to drivers reducing the chances of accidents and the resulting costs normally required for repairs of both structural elements and vehicles.