SCM-45-ox2 Convex Traffic Mirror 18" for Driveway, Garage and Warehouse Safety or Store and Office Security, with Adjustable Wall and Pole Bracket, for Blind Spots and Corners, Indoor and Outdoor (Pack of 2)
- Convex mirrors can be used as traffic mirrors, outdoor or indoor, providing a wide-angle view up to 160 degrees and increasing safety in driveways, parking lots and garages. Convex security mirrors, as surveillance and monitoring system in stores, mini markets, kiosks and booths help improve security and offer great theft prevention.
- Parking mirror for garage, help drivers to know every moment the exact position of their car, avoiding collitions with garage walls during parking manoeuvres. Safety convex mirrors for corners prevent also industrial blind spot accidents and improve employee safety in warehouses and loading docks by increasing visibility.
- This polycarbonate convex mirror stands to impacts, practically does not break, has excellent reflection properties and does not scratch easily. A special aluminum profile applied around the mirror offers increased strength and durability. Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Each mirror is protected by a removable film on the front. This film should remain in place to protect the mirror during installation and only be removed once installation is complete.
- Very easy and simple installation, mounted on a fully adjustable fixing bracket for wall or pole with nomimal diameter 1-1/2" (48 mm) offering optimum positioning in every application. Pole needed for installation is usually galvanized steel pipe with external diameter 48 mm is not included with the mirror.
Convex circular mirror with 18 inches diameter suitable for parking safety and store security for indoor and outdoor applications
The mirror is made of special poly-carbonate material that resists shock and keeps for a long time clear the reflective surface. As surveillance and monitoring system in stores, mini markets, kiosks and booths helps improve security and offer great theft prevention. As security mirror allows also people who use devices like computers and machine monitors to see what is happening behind them.
Ideal for parking lots, garages, warehouses and anywhere is required a wider field of view for increased safety. This safety mirror is also useful in locations that there is high risk of vehicle conflicts from blind spots and corners and generally in places with limited visibility.
They are also used in occupational health applications, providing a safe working environment in warehouses and factories with plenty of fork-lifts traffic. Poly-carbonate mirror surface stands to impacts and has excellent reflection properties ensuring visibility at a viewing distance approx 33 feet.
The convex mirror is attached to a fully adjustable bracket for wall or pole diameter 48 mm to ensure fast installation and ideal positioning in every application. Pole needed for installation is not included with the mirror. Mirrors have a removable safety film applied to the front of the reflective surface for the prevention of scratching during installation.
Convex mirrors eliminate blind spots and corners in garages, driveways, parking lots, warehouses, industries, offices and enhance safety and security in areas with limited visibility
Convex safety mirror for parking lots, driveways and garages
Convex mirror provide a wide-angle view and decreases the risk of accidents. Can be used as traffic mirror, outdoor or indoor, preventing blind spots and increasing safety in the driveway and the garage.
Convex mirror for warehouses and industries
Industrial mirrors are also used in occupational health applications, providing a safe working environment in warehouses and factories with plenty of fork-lifts traffic.
Easy installation and mirror adjustment
Simple to install, includes fully adjustable mounting hardware for wall or pole diameter 48 mm offering optimum positioning in every application. Pole needed for installation is not included with the mirror.
Additional safety and security in a wider field view
Mirrors have a removable film applied to the front of the reflective surface for the prevention of scratching during installation. Maximum viewing distance for this 18" convex mirror is 33 feet with wide field of view.