JCM-45-i Convex Traffic Mirror 18" for Driveway, Warehouse and Garage Safety or Store and Office Security, with Adjustable Wall Fixing Bracket to Eliminate Blind Spots and Corners Indoor and Outdoor
- Convex mirrors can be used as traffic mirrors, outdoor or indoor, providing a wide-angle view up to 160 degrees and increasing safety in driveways, parking lots and garages. Convex security mirrors, as surveillance and monitoring system in stores, mini markets, kiosks and booths help improve security and offer great theft prevention.
- Parking mirror for garage, help drivers to know every moment the exact position of their car, avoiding collitions with garage walls during parking manoeuvres. Safety convex mirrors for corners prevent also industrial blind spot accidents and improve employee safety in warehouses and loading docks by increasing visibility.
- This polycarbonate convex mirror stands to impacts, practically does not break, has excellent reflection properties and does not scratch easily. A special aluminum profile applied around the mirror offers increased strength and durability. Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Each mirror is protected by a removable film on the front. This film should remain in place to protect the mirror during installation and only be removed once installation is complete.
- Very easy and simple installation, mounted on a fully adjustable fixing bracket for wall offering optimum positioning in every installation.
Convex circular mirror JCM-45-i has 18" diameter and is suitable for parking safety and store security for indoor and outdoor applications
The mirror is made of special polycarbonate material that resists shock and keeps for a long time clear the reflective surface. As surveillance and monitoring system in stores, mini markets, kiosks and booths helps improve security and offer great theft prevention. As security mirror allows also people who use devices like computers and machine monitors to see what is happening behind them.
Ideal for parking lots, garages, warehouses and anywhere is required a wider field of view for increased safety. This mirror is also useful in locations that there is high risk of vehicle conflicts from blind spots and corners and generally in places with limited visibility.
They are also used in occupational health applications, providing a safe working environment in warehouses and factories with plenty of fork-lifts traffic. Poly-carbonate mirror surface stands to impacts and has excellent reflection properties ensuring visibility at a viewing distance approx 33 feet.
The convex mirror is attached to a fully adjustable wall bracket for infinite adjustment in all directions to ensure ideal positioning and full coverage. Easy and fast installation with the included mounting hardware for wall. Mirrors have a safety film applied to the front of the reflective surface for the prevention of scratching during installation.
Convex mirrors eliminate blind spots and corners in garages, driveways, parking lots, warehouses, industries, offices and enhance safety and security in areas with limited visibility
Convex safety mirror for parking lots, driveways and garages
Convex mirror provide a wide-angle view and decreases the risk of accidents. Can be used as traffic mirror, outdoor or indoor, preventing blind spots and increasing safety in the driveway and the garage.
Convex mirror for warehouses and industries
Industrial mirrors are also used in occupational health applications, providing a safe working environment in warehouses and factories with plenty of fork-lifts traffic.
Security mirror for offices, stores and kiosks
Security mirrors, as surveillance system in stores and kiosks help to improve security and theft protection. As security mirror allows people in offices who use devices like computers to see what is happening behind them.
Easy wall installation and mirror adjustment
The convex mirror is attached to a fully adjustable wall bracket in every direction to ensure ideal positioning and full coverage. Approx maximum viewing distance is 33 feet.