ECM-45-o Convex flexible traffic mirror, diameter 45cm (18"), for road safety and shop security with adjustable fixing bracket for pole 48 mm
- Convex mirrors eliminate blind spots for vehicles and pedestrians and improve surveillance in retail stores.
- The reflective surface is made of a special flexible plastic that returns to its original shape after being deformed.
- Provide maximum visibility at crossroads, intersections and other restricted view areas.
- The most economic and efficient way of reducing losses caused by vandalism and pilferage.
- Safety convex mirrors are suitable for any kind of outdoor or indoor areas with poor visibility.
Traffic safety mirrors ECM-45o provides maximum visibility at crossroads, intersections and other restricted view areas assisting drivers to avoid dangerous situations that could lead to accidents and collisions. They are suitable for outdoor traffic applications and indoor use in shops to prevent theft. The reflective surface is made of a special flexible polycarbonate that returns to its original shape after being deformed. Mirrors eliminate blind spots and help reversing vehicles to align correctly and reduce possible damage. Very useful at warehouses, loading bays and garages, where improve visibility at blind corners and junctions. The convex mirror comes complete with an adjustable mounting clamp for 48 mm poles. Pole needed for installation is usually galvanized steel pipe with external diameter 48 mm. Pole is not included with the mirror. There is also available for purchase special base that allows wall mounting (ASIN B01DPPBEKQ). Each mirror is protected by a removable masking on the front. This masking should remain in place to protect the mirror during installation and only be removed once installation is complete. The 45 cm diameter mirror provides visibility at a distance up to 10 m.