The ramps are made from recycled rubber and placed on pavements in order to bridge the differences in height with the road and to ensure easy movement of vehicles. Available in bright colors to make their presence known to pedestrians and drivers.
The different dimensions which are offered ensure perfect adaptation to any pavement minimizing the difficulties of access.
Their fixing is very easy on the ground with plugs although it is also possible to use in temporary facilities without permanent connection to the ground.
A kerb ramp is also known as curb ramp, dropped kerb, pram ramp, vehicle access crossing, crossover or driveway entry.
- Kerb ramp should be provided wherever an accessible route crosses a kerb.
- The kerb ramp is used to provide vehicle access between the sidewalk and the street.
- The kerb ramp enables vehicles to be driven over the footway/verge to park on private property.
- The curb ramp provides access for people who use wheelchairs, who would otherwise be excluded from the sidewalk because of the barrier created by the curb.
- It is ideal solution for hand trolleys, golf carts, motorcycles, RVs and boats.
- It can be utilized in parking areas or sidewalks to allow for a drainage path of water runoff to flow into an area where it may infiltrate such as grass or a garden.
- For pedestrian uses the ramp graded down from the top surface of a sidewalk to the surface of an adjoining street.
- Perfect as curb cut on sidewalks, intersections, on-street parking locations, loading zones, bus stops, and mid-block crossings.
- Ideal vehicle access for school parking lots and crossings, playground areas, hospitals, public or private parking lots.
- Unique long lasting, cost-efficient modular product.
- It is perfect for pedestrian uses and commonly found in urban areas where pedestrian activity is expected.
- Sturdier and gentler to wheelchairs and hand trolleys than any concrete or asphalt ramp.
- It helps maintain gas mileage by minimizing damage done to steering components and alignment, reducing maintenance costs and tire wear.
- It can alleviate driver and passenger back pain, experienced while entering and exiting driveways.
- Water flows easily under ramp and no piping required.
- Street sweeping machines does not impact it.
- The curb ramp protects low profile tires and rims from damage.
- Low profile vehicles can use the driveway without inflicting damage.
- It is finished at an intermediate gradient that connects both surfaces.
- Existing waterway built into the underneath of the product, as well as angled ends promotes excessive water to flow out and around the device.
- Available end parts finish off the ends of the kerb ramp for a smooth complete look, helping vehicles up and over the ramp when parking parallel to the curb.
- Can be carried from site to site without a significant effort.
- Robust enough to handle heavy trucks.
- Simple to install: not requires skilled labor to install.
- Significantly minimize the number of hours that need to be invested to install because rubber is lighter and easier to work with than asphalt and concrete.
- It can be secured either into asphalt or into concrete.
- Stands to impacts and not breaks thanks to its flexible rubber material.
- Environment friendly – made from 100% recycled rubber.
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations, UV light, oil and moisture.
- Easy maintenance: not rusts, not chips, not cracks, not crumbles, not corrodes, not needs repainting.
- Rubber as a base material helps it in making better grip on the road.
- It is not getting flattened or worn away by vehicle tyres and atmospheric conditions.
- It allows traffic to flow immediately after installation is complete.
- Maintenance-free since they never need painting.
- Tax Deductible in many countries and states.
- Each ramp (middle or end section) has access for cables or hoses
- It has a highly durable anti-slip surface.
- These modular ramps can be used singularly or connect them together to create an extended ramp of any length.
- Having a uniform, consistent profile, they are performed a smooth, safe ride.
Kerb ramps for UK market