Vehicle Inspection Mirrors
Convex mirrors used to control inaccessible parts of the vehicle without the need for the controller to bend. Quick inspection of the bottom of vehicles (cars, tricycles and trucks). Also suitable for checking the top of the vehicle.
Under-vehicle inspection mirrors are much larger than other inspection mirrors and are used to check the entire underside of vehicles.
Our under-vehicle inspection mirrors are available with wheels. This allows the user to roll the mirror along the floor. It is extremely helpful if the mirror is used frequently and for long periods of time.
- Inspection mirror is simply a mirror attached to a pole to give extra extension to the user. The mirror reflects the image of the object to the user around obstacles that might have been in the user's way.
- Inspection vehicle mirrors can inspect both under and over a vehicle, depending on your needs.
- Quick inspection of the bottom of vehicles (cars, tricycles and trucks). Also suitable for checking the top of the vehicle.
- Inspection mirrors can be used at airports, ports, customs, factories etc
- For security personnel, they they may be usable as inspection devices.
- Under vehicle inspection mirrors are also used by the police, army and border control to check under vehicles for anything suspicious.
- Long lasting, cost-efficient, maintenance-free products.
- Lightweight, simple to use: not require skilled labor to use.
- These tools have a convex mirror, which is curved outwards and can show a wider view compared to a flat mirror.
- Inspection mirror lens stands to impacts, practically not breaks and has excellent reflection properties.
- The inspection mirrors are available in a variety of models with different dimensions, one or three wheels, depending on your need and application.
- They are bright, non-distorting with the correct amount of curvature (field of view) to provide optimum definition.
- Problems like condensate inspection mirrors, unclear and unsharp images are a thing of the past!
- Inspection mirrors provide a field of vision of up to 160 degrees with a wide-angle view.
- Tax Deductible in many countries and states.
- Our under-vehicle inspection mirrors are available with wheels. This allows the user to roll the mirror along the floor. It is extremely helpful if the mirror is used frequently and for long periods of time.
- Vehicle inspection mirrors feature a galvanized steel handle, acrylic mirror, wheels, plastic handle and LED light.
- The adjustable handle allows the security officer to easily check everywhere under the vehicle without having to bend down or lose focus on their inspection task.
- The wheels allow the security officer to easily check everywhere under the vehicle without having to bend down.
- Our inspection mirrors are designed keeping in mind all innovative approaches to workforce safety and demands.
- Our vehicle inspections mirrors are provided with torch for searching in dark places.
Vehicle Inspection Mirrors for UK market
VIM-22 Portable Vehicle Inspection Acrylic Convex Mirror, Diameter 22cm (9") with Handle 122cm (4′) and Wheel
VIM-30 Portable Vehicle Inspection Acrylic Convex Mirror, Diameter 30cm (12") with extendable Handle from 122cm (4′) to 275cm (9′) and 3 Wheels.