Wheel chocks are wedge-shaped items which are strategically placed against the wheels of a vehicle. This will prevent any unnecessary and accidental movements of the vehicle. You can use such a mechanism in various industries such as aviation, mining, construction, and others. Simple as they are, they can prevent vehicles from rolling, slipping, shifting or sliding when not in operation. The chock's grooved surface provides better grip for increased safety.
Suitable for use with passenger cars, trucks, vans and RV.
Plastic or rubber wheel chocks you will find the one that best suits your needs.
- Wheel chocks are placed closely against a vehicle's wheels to prevent accidental movement.
- Ideal for cars, trucks and trailers.
- Wheel chocks ensure that vehicles stop at the proper location in public or private parking lots.
- Wheel Chocks can be used for repairing or stopping trucks for maintenance.
- In some countries authorities have made it mandatory for the trailers to have wheel chocks while docking or undocking.
- Wheel chocks are extremely useful to balance the vehicles without much ado.
- Wheel Chocks do not allow the vehicles to slip downward on the road.
- More economical solution than all competitive products.
- Made from plastic or rubber.
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations, UV light, oil and moisture.
- The wheel stops can be used both in winter or summer season.
- Easy to use and store.
- Unlike wood, rubber or plastic wheel chocks are resistant to fuels, oils, and lubricants.
- Plastic or rubber wheel chocks require no maintenance or painting (wood chocks require regular painting).
- While their initial cost is higher than wood, rubber or plastic wheel chocks are a much better value in the long term.