Protective corners are made from recycled solid rubber and are usually placed in columns and entrances of buildings to protect them from micro-shocks received from passing vehicles. Because of their bright color make its presence known as obstacles to drivers reducing the chances of accidents and the resulting costs normally required for repairs of both structural elements and vehicles.
Offered in versions with different thicknesses and with rounded or straight edges to cover different applications depending on the intensity and speed of vehicles. They are the ideal protection for residential and business areas or vehicles.
Attached very easily with plugs into appropriate holes in the wings of the angles in a way that not to protrude the screws.
- Corner protectors prevent damage to both vehicles and buildings, particularly in areas where space is limited.
- They are designed to protect the edges of columns in structures offering maximum impact protection in commercial or industrial environments
- Corner guards protect vehicles from common dents and scratches.
- Corner protectors prevent damage to car mirrors
- They are a perfect solution onto residential garages for easy car movement, especially in cases of fresh drivers.
- Rubber corner guards relieves the tension of chipped & broken corners of pillars / columns
- Ideal for retail, commercial, business garages, indoor and outdoor parking facilities, hotel parking, shopping mall parking, hospital parking, school parking, sports area parking.
- Corner guards protect in-plant corners, interior walls in factories, warehouses and loading docks from moving objects.
- They are mounted onto the edges of, preferably all the 4 edges of square columns of basement parking as well as the edges of the walls in industrial premises.
- Long lasting and cost efficient rubber product
- Maximum visibility, even at night, thanks to its reflective tapes
- Fits on any 70 - 110 degree angled corner thanks to its flexibility
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation with screws and plastic anchors
- Simple to install only by 1 person: not requires skilled labor to install
- Temporary or permanent installation
- More forgiving to vehicles than any plastic, steel or wood corner guard.
- Stands to impacts and not breaks thanks to its flexible rubber material
- Environment friendly – made from 100% recycled rubber
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations, UV light, oil and moisture
- Easy maintenance: not rusts, not chips, not cracks, not crumbles, not corrodes, not needs repainting
- It can be fixed using glue, adhesive tape or screws
- It can secured into concrete, steel or other material
- One piece construction
Corner guards for UK market
RCG-131x2 Rubber Corner Guards, 8 mm thickness, for garages and warehouses, color black and yellow, dimensions 80 x 10 x 10 cm (pack of 2 pcs)
RCG-128 Rubber Corner Guards 0.8" (20 mm) Thickness, for Garages and Warehouses, Color Black and Yellow, Dimensions 31" x 4" x 4" (80cm x 10cm x10cm)