ECM-60-B2-o Convex polycarbonate traffic mirror, Black color, diameter 60cm (24"), for road safety and shop security with adjustable fixing bracket for pole 60 mm (2.0")
- Eliminate blind spots for vehicles and pedestrians and improve surveillance in retail stores.
- Provide maximum visibility at crossroads, intersections and other restricted view areas like parking lots and garages.
- As surveillance system in shops and kiosks, helps improve security and offer great theft prevention. An efficient way of reducing losses caused by vandalism and pilferage.
- A safety convex mirror suitable for any kind of outdoor or indoor areas with poor visibility providing a wide angle view up to 160 degrees at a distance up to 18 m.
- Long lasting, lightweight, simple to install, cost-efficient and maintenance-free.
Traffic safety mirrors provide maximum visibility at crossroads, intersections and other restricted view areas assisting drivers to avoid dangerous situations that could lead to accidents and collisions. They are suitable for outdoor traffic applications and indoor use in shops to prevent theft. Convex mirrors eliminate blind spots and help reversing vehicles to align correctly and reduce possible damage. Very useful at warehouses, loading bays and garages, where improve visibility at blind corners and junctions, that is one of the major causes of accidents. The convex mirror comes complete with built-in shade on its top and adjustable mounting clamp for 60 mm poles. Pole needed for installation is usually galvanized steel pipe with external diameter 60 mm (not included with the mirror). Each mirror is protected by a removable masking on the front. This masking should remain in place to protect the mirror during installation and only be removed once installation is complete. The 60 cm diameter mirror provides visibility at a distance up to 18 m. Compatible with WBCM-60 Wall mount adapter for convex mirrors (ASIN B0731L5MWH)