RKR-1E Rubber Kerb Ramp End Part 30 X 30 X 10 cm
- End smooth parts helping vehicles up and over the ramp when parking parallel to the curb.
- Minimize the installation time because rubber is lighter and easier to work with than concrete.
- Street sweeping machines does not impact it.
- Fixing is very easy on the ground with plugless concrete anchors included in the package.
- It is also possible to use in temporary facilities without permanent connection to the ground.
The kerb ramp is used to provide vehicle access between the sidewalk and the street. They are made from recycled rubber and placed on pavements in order to bridge the differences in height with the road and to ensure easy movement of vehicles. Compatible with ASIN B00EX4IISA